Thursday, October 6, 2011

Another Signing

It is no secret that I am a fan of Janette Rallison and her LDS romance pen name Sierra St. James. There is only one I have not read and am only missing a few before my collection is complete.



Tuesday night was her book launch for Slayers, under the pen name for her fantasy books, C.J. Hill. I had bought Slayers the night before and was reading before I left for the event. That was a bad idea, it was really hard to put the book down so I could go. But I am glad I went, I got to find out my Slayer super power! And Janette was entertaining and charming as ever!







4 comments:

  1. I've never read any of her books but I still manage to be jealous of you, i really want to go to some kind of book launch. Maybe I'll be able to go to a book launch of my own one day?

    ReplyDelete
  2. littlegumshoe I just joined my local book store email list & I get updates on when authors are coming. You just need to find the closest biggest independent bookstore to you :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. That seems like a great idea, I'll look into it. There is actually an independent book shop near me and they have had some book launches, but none for authors I really like. Ho hum, I'm sure they'll eventually have an author I dig and then I will no longer be jealous of you. ; )

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Janette! She's super-duper fantastic (and funny!)

    ReplyDelete