Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Secret Garden & Ballet Under Stars

Friday September 21st my friend Melissa her son Gavin and I attended Ballet Under The Stars again. I am not sure how many years we have been going, maybe four? While walking to the park we got to witness this lovely sunset.
Here is the company warming up before the show.

Debbie and Gracie decided to join us as well. Gracie was doing a lot of dancing along.

Saturday the 22nd during the day Debbie her kids along with my sister in law along with her two girls came to celebrate my mom's birthday by seeing The Secret Garden at The Hale Theater.
 I love the Hale Theater and it is great for kids being able to be so close and to see so much. The kids were so excited about meeting the cast. Gracie would go up and shake their hands, it was cute.




No comments:

Post a Comment