Saturday, September 22, 2012

Oodles of Doodles

This year I challenged myself to draw/paint more and just be more creative in general. Which I think I have been doing, but I do lack in the other half of my challenge of sharing more. The biggest problem I have with sharing is I want it to be perfect and I want it perfect now. I am constantly reminding myself that when I see others art I do not expect perfection and I often enjoy the imperfections that make it unique and give it flair. 
So I am going to keep on drawing and painting and keep telling myself that the journey to perfection might be unattainable but each improvement is something to celebrate and a way to mark and see growth. 



3 comments:

  1. I always love your art, thanks for sharing and for being motivated!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember you teaching me to paint with watercolors in our ugly little apartment in West Jordan. I love your art!

    ReplyDelete