Monday, April 30, 2012

Watching


The Shins have a new album and this lovely music video that I love.

The Shins: The Rifle’s Spiral on Nowness.com.

So this is happening on youtube now. It is called The Lizzie Bennet Diaries and it is a modern vlogging retelling of Pride & Prejudice.

So far there are seven videos but I am not sure how I feel about them. Lizzie isn't very Lizzie to me, she talks to fast and is a little to uptight. I am also not a fan of the girls orangey make up but I am watching and I think it is an interesting concept.

Last night my friend Lindsey was telling Debbie and I we should watch the SNL skits Bein' Quircky With Zooey Deschanel. I think I love Michael Cera the best.

2 comments:

  1. Being Quirky was funny. I watched it on Hulu 3x the following Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That being Quirky was the BEST. Adam Sandburg as Blossom?! I die!

    ReplyDelete