Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Family Fun

We decided to do our Easter egg hunt a week late so we could do it when Ashley & Sam would be in town.  We met at Freestone park my mom brought food and a ton of eggs for the kids to find. 

 My mom makes a rule that once the big kids get 20 eggs they have to go help the little kids find some.

 It was such a lovely day and I had such a blast playing with my nieces and nephews.
 Last Sunday my mom had my nephew try on a costume she had made for a play pretty soon everyone wanted to be Captain Hook.
 It has been so much fun having Sam (and Ashley) here. I was holding Sam when Joe came up and wanted to be held too. It melted my heart, I love these little guys so much.
Debbie took a picture for me it reminds me of one of my favorite picture ever.
First I was holding one when another crawled over and wanted to be held also then the last could not be left out.

2 comments:

  1. I love the last 2 pictures. These kids are so lucky to have an aunt Connie

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's very true Debbie!!!!

    ReplyDelete