Friday, August 31, 2012

Another Year Older

Not so sure about the wiser part but let's hope. I got to celebrate my birthday several times this past month and it is nice to have an excuse to do something fun. 
Saturday night (my actual birthday) I went to dinner at Liberty Market (big surprise I know) with some friends it was fun to get together and laugh. Here is my birthday cupcake. 

Melissa got me these awesome vintage pictures, Debbie has some and I have always loved hers but mine are so very Victorian! Now I just need to find the perfect place for them.  

 Debbie bought me the most beautiful book bag EVER!!! I am pretty much the coolest cat at the library now!
Sunday I celebrated at my parents, Debbie got these shots for me. 
My mom found this Eiffel tower and filled with candy for me. Lindsey I am going to try and save some mints for you.
 I was cleaning my desk this week and picked up a stack of pictures and saw this, probably my favorite picture of myself. Is it any wonder that my family says I haven't changed very much of the past thirty years!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad that you had a good birthday. Looks like you got some great stuff :) I wish I could have been there. And thanks for thinking of me and saving some of those delicious mints. Happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete