Saturday, August 4, 2012

Birthdays

July is a popular month for birthdays around here. Debbie's friends discovered that all their husbands birthdays are in July. So naturally they had to throw a party and of course it was off the hook. If you have read my blog for any amount of time you know that Debbie's parties are amazing. Now add her friends Jessica, Angela and Kayleen and you have a rocking party! 

On Russ's actual birthday I watched the kids at my place so Debbie and Russ could go to dinner after we did cake at my place. 

Monday was miss Gracie girl's birthday and I can not get over that she is 5.



She told me that she will always invite me to her parties and Debbie says I am always first on her list. Her love fills my heart till I am sure it will burst!

No comments:

Post a Comment