Friday, February 24, 2012

Downton Abbey

In case you didn't know I am a complete sucker for period dramas and no one does period dramas like the BBC. I was excited to see that Downton was coming to Masterpiece Theater last year. I enjoyed the first season with its beautiful costumes but could have done with a little less drama and a lot more Dowager Countess.


I like the character of Matthew, he reminds me a lot of Gilbert Blythe but Dan Stevens has not reached fiction boyfriend level.

He played Edward Ferris in the Sense & Sensibility mini series. So if he is a fictional boyfriend you might want to watch it.
Speaking of The Dowager Countess did you guys see that I can now add her to my paper doll collection. (Thanks Chelsea for pinning it for me)
 I am so sad this season is over I loved having something to look forward to on Sunday. But if you are like me you won't have to wait long because Masterpiece Theater is starting the second season of Sherlock on May 6th.

If you didn't catch the first, I think there are only 3 episodes they are on Netflix.

1 comment:

  1. I love the Dowager Countess. And now I'm going to watch Sherlock. I've never seen a modern take on it before.

    ReplyDelete