Wednesday, July 13, 2011

You're a Wizard Harry Potter

I am going to share how to make your own shirt/bag using freezer paper. 

First step is to transfer (I traced) your design onto the freezer paper. 

Next you cut out your image with an x-acto knife.
You will also need to decide if you want to use the negative or positive
See when I made my Muse bag I painted the negative.
For this you need to buy the spray fabric paint.

Then you put the shiny side of the freezer paper down and iron on your freezer paper template. 

Next you paint your shirt.

White on black takes several coats but any mistakes can easily be fixed with a black fabric marker.

Once you have applied as many coats you desire you remove the freezer paper
and voila!


You can even put the left over cut outs to good use!

Alright I am out tomorrow so let me wish you all a very Happy Harry Potter!

No comments:

Post a Comment