Friday, May 4, 2012

Happy Friday

I am really excited for this weekend for three reasons. One being two of my wandering friends are back in town!
One of said friends (Lindsey) Brett was also in town but has already gone back  :( 
Two we are having a Cinco De Mayo party to celebrate! And Three the second season of Sherlock is starting on Sunday, hip hip hooray!

One day I was riding my bike and I saw the following graffiti, Gilbert has become a much cooler place in my opinion!
 Yep my bike and I are still having some great adventures, I love being out doors especially around sunset.

While Debbie and Russ were buying a minivan I was watching the kids. I couldn't find a swimming diaper for Joe so this happened.

One of my favorite things to do with my nieces and nephews is draw and color. 
 Gracie asked me to draw a picture of William her and I holding hands so she could paint it. I think we should do more.

 Joe is finally saying my name and as you can tell I am really happy about it!!! It kind of sounds like Co-ie.

1 comment:

  1. twice already Joe has pooped in his boy swim diaper and been forced into a girl one. I need to get another boy one.

    ReplyDelete