Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Dancing with Thom

I can't seem to find the right words about seeing Radiohead, other than it was a dream come true. I have had a dream of dancing with Thom Yorke and I felt like that dream was fulfilled!   




Also Thom had a ponytail and the night before the concert my friend Lauren and I were talking about how attractive ponytails on males can be (high five Lauren). 


Setlist
1.        Bloom
2.       15 Step
3.       Airbag
4.       Little by Little
5.        Myxomatosis
6.       The Gloaming
7.        Morning Mr. Magpie
8.       Pyramid Song
9.       The Daily Mail
10.     Weird Fishes/Arpeggi
11.      Packt Like Sardines in a Crushd Tin Box (debut en la gira)
12.     Identikit
13.     Lotus Flower
14.     There There
15.     Feral
16.     Idioteque
17.     How to Disappear Completely
18.     Kid A
19.     Lucky
20.    Bodysnatchers
21.     Give up the Ghost
22.    Reckoner
23.    Paranoid Android

No comments:

Post a Comment