Friday, September 9, 2011

My Amazing Mom

Today is my mom's birthday and I thought I would list some of the things about her that I find amazing.
- Her selflessness, she is always thinking of others and puts her needs last behind everyone else.
- Her energy, she can out work me any day of the week.
- Her sewing abilities, I have often thought about posting on facebook asking who has worn something sewn by mom particularly wedding dresses.
- Her talents and knowledge seem limitless to me.
- Her strength, I consider myself a strong person but when I break my much smaller mother can hold me and make me feel safe.
- Her natural beauty, she has never been one to wear much make up & she has the most beautiful complexion.

The older I get the more I see how I am like my mother and I could not be more proud! I hope that I can only continue to become like her.

3 comments:

  1. She is wonderful and amazing, and you are so much like her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I super heart your mom!
    She is a great woman to emulate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww . . . How sweet! I love your mom, too, Connie! :)

    ReplyDelete