Monday, August 4, 2008

I want to be Kate...

Friday August 1st was the release party for the final book in the Twilight Saga, Breaking Dawn. After experiencing my first midnight release party I have decided they are a bad idea. I think I would have much rather started reading after a good nights sleep rather than 12:30 in the morning. I am not one for staying up all night, I rather like sleep. But I have this thing where I can't sleep until I finish a book the suspense kills me. So Mimi came over we changed into pj's had snacks & caffeine on hand and began reading around 12:30. We would be reading and one of us would gasp or laugh the other would ask what page, then when the other person caught up we would discuss or laugh together.

While at Barnes & Noble Debbie, Mimi, her mom and sister Britt & I found a corner of the store for us to camp out in. We were even able to help some teen girls with some of the trivia they did not know and they won a t-shirt. Look how cute they are.


I am not going to write anything about the book I know some who read my blog have not read the book yet so I will not be posting any spoilers yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment