Tuesday, January 15, 2008

out with the old and in with the new

Here are the top five movies I saw in 2007

The Bourne Ultimatum





These have to be my favorite action movies by far.



Stardust






Very entertaining I actually saw this 3 times in the theater alone.



Becoming Jane




I was pleasantly surprised by this film. James McAvoy is my new it guy. I want to see everything he is in.




Lars and The Real Girl




This movie was great I felt very connected to the characters and left the theater with a smile on my face.



Juno




I saw this Christmas day with my little brother and we both liked it a lot. Very funny.



As for 2008 here are some movie trailers that have caught my attention.


Wanted

Like I said I want to see everything with James McAvoy.


Be Kind Rewind

Need I say anymore??? - It was funny but not what I thought it was going to be.


Prince Caspian

I like Narnia alright but I hope this one is better.

Jumper

I am not so sure about this one but I hope it is cool. - It was not cool in fact I hated this movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment