Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Summer

Some hate summer time especially here in Arizona but I choose to embrace the summer and love it. And here are a few reasons why...
I could live off watermelon...seriously!
During the summer we move our family dinners from Sunday to Saturday so we can spend the day in the pool & eat all day long as well. Oh and my mom makes this peach pie but it isn't pie it is more like cheese cake with fresh peaches, it is to DIE for!

Another summer time tradition is our family goes camping at Oak Creek Canyon near Sedona. I bet you didn't know Arizona could look like that did you.

Also Mockingjay come out August 24th the day before my birthday. I was thinking for my birthday maybe I can take the day off and not only do the trifecta (free meals for breakfast, lunch & dinner at Liberty Market, Joe's Farm Grill & Joe's BBQ) and spend the day reading. Should we make a party of it, anyone want to join me?

4 comments:

  1. That sounds fun. I've never been to liberty market. Maybe me and the kids will join you for breakfast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If people ask where I want to eat I most always say Liberty Market. But I have never been there for breakfast and want to give it a try. I would love it if you guys came!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can I come too? Sounds good....

    ReplyDelete