Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Music & Video, Genius

We all (well most, maybe not my parents) have seen the music video for Ok Go's song Here It Goes Again. If not here you go so you know what we are talking about.


I mean how can you top that? They must feel a lot of pressure to live up to.


OK Go - This Too Shall Pass from OK Go on Vimeo.

(I guess they are no longer able to embed the video so if you want to see it you can go here.)

I don't know why but watching this video made me really happy...Maybe it was the grass sneak suits, or the band guy (the one in white) doing his little march in time with the xylophone. Or maybe because it reminded me of two (or maybe 4) other music videos I like.



Alright this isn't a music video, maybe I just wanted to watch it to see Thom dancing. But it does sound awesome with the marching band behind it.


Wait isn't there another video with a marching ban???


And maybe just one more


Maybe I shouldn't laugh when people tell me they were in marching band.

No comments:

Post a Comment