Tuesday, January 12, 2010

I heart my family

Look at the pose William did on entering Disneyland, all on his own.


Mimi showed how the Queen from Snow White opens the curtains and looks out at you. William & Gracie were obsessed with watching.
Here William & I are going on the Dumbo ride, Gracie & Russ were behind us.


We made my mom go on It's A Small world, look how happy she is watching Gracie.






Bryant got picked for Jedi Training and got to show off his training by fighting Darth Vader.

Eric, Mark, our Dad, Mimi & I went on Big Thunder together.



I told Eric I was not going to pull my hair back so it would get him...booyah!
Mark, Debbie, Russ, William, my Dad, Bryant, Mimi & I went on the Tower of Terror. I am pretty sure William thought he was going to die. So I am really sad I had my hands up and you can't see his face.


Screaming and no Mimi & I did not coordinate our rock signs, in fact I though Mimi was covering her face.


There are so many great things that happened on our trip, it really was a blast. I am so glad my parents did this for us, they are the best. I hope everyone had as much fun as I did!

1 comment:

  1. Like I told you before, great pictures. You look really cute in them, too - not just the kids! :)

    ReplyDelete