Saturday, December 20, 2008

Christmas Celebrations

I had such a great Christmas season, first Debbie, Mimi & I invited some of our friends over to Debbie's for hot chocolate and then went and saw the Christmas lights at the Mesa Temple. Then I had my annual Christmas/Melanie's birthday lunch with my friends Melanie & Melissa.
Christmas Eve I went to Debbie & Russ's for dinner, Christmas lights & the kids and I did the Nativity. Then I headed home to wrap my presents and make a bag I had promised to Vaeh. Around 4 am I was on the phone with Mimi because she had finished the video we entered for a contest to win an Advanced Reader Copy of the book City of Glass. It is the final book of a series we can't wait to finish called The Mortal Instruments. You can see the video here and see the results of the competition here.
Christmas morning I went to my parent's along with the rest of my family for breakfast more nativities and then opening presents. It was a very special Christmas, I am so blessed to be able to spend it with my loved ones.


No comments:

Post a Comment