Sunday, September 28, 2008

Vampire Wednesday / Weekend

Wednesday Mimi, Brittney and I went to go see Vampire Weekend! We were not not interested in seeing the opening band so we stopped by Barnes & Noble before got some books & the grabbed some dinner. We got to the show just in time, really we could not have timed it better.



I have to say that I was rather impressed with this young band and how they performed live. It was an enjoyable show, the lead singer was entertaining and the bass player had some lively dance moves. It was a pretty good crowd as well who took a little while to get warmed up but by the end people were singing along and also dancing a little. I had a good time.

From Vampire Weekend

2 comments:

  1. On Alt 21 on Sirius radio, they play this band all the time. I remember when I first saw their name come up on the receiver, I thought that the station was doing some kind of "Vampire Weekend". I did not get that that was the name of the band!! Just thought I'd share that with you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should have heard us explaining it.

    We are going to see Vampire Weekend...But it is a Wendsday.

    Is this a Twilight thing....No this does not have anything to do with Twilight or Stephenie Meyer. It is just the bands name.

    ReplyDelete