Sunday, May 11, 2008

My First Tag

3 Joys
1. Family
2. Friends
3. Music

3 Fears
I can't think of anything specific. There are things that I wouldn't like to happen but what is the point of being scared or fearing that they might happen? Just seems like a waste of time.
1. Fear
2.
3.

3 Goals
1. Work out
2. Eat healthy
3. Learn to sew

3 Obsessions/Collections
1. I love old movies.
2. I love to read and will stay up all night reading just to find out how a book ends.
3. I am a little obsessed with the Twilight books - well now that I finished The Host it might have been replaced.

3 Random Facts
1. I don't like the smell of wind, or at least the way the wind makes my hair or clothes smell.
2. I love musicals and can sing all my favorite show tunes.
3. I love to sleep, mostly because I have awesome dreams.

Post these rules on your blog. List 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names. I am not going to tag anyone but if anyone would like to do this you can pretend that I put your name down...

No comments:

Post a Comment