Sunday, June 21, 2009

Help!

My friends and I made another video for another competition. The video is for a charity event that some of the stars of Twilight are doing called Vampire Baseball, basically they are playing baseball in Portland to raise money for Make A Wish Foundation. The video with the most votes will get two tickets but more fun the video will be played at the game. You can go here to see all the entries but really I have to warn you not to bother they are very very painful to watch and if you do just remember I warned you. Here is our video please go HERE and vote for Never Bet Against a Vampire/TwilightMoms

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad you put how to vote on your blog. For the life of me, I couldn't figure out how to vote thru your facebook link.

    Thanks,
    Alison

    ReplyDelete
  2. I watched only one other video. It was all I could handle. You guys have it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on winning!!!! It's a fantastic video! I hope you have a great time in Portland!

    (I hope you don't mind me commenting, I found your blog through Shannon Hale's blog comments. I also do the blogging at TwilightMOMS so I was excited to see this video on your blog)

    ReplyDelete